El Paso County Public Health will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 for the holidays. We will reopen Friday, December 26, 2014.
El Paso County Public Health’s Immunization Clinic has flu vaccine available. Prices vary depending on health care coverage and type of vaccine product (flu mist or injectible). Appointments are encouraged; to make an appointment or to inquire about prices, call (719) 578-3199.
To locate a flu vaccine clinic near you, call the contact Pikes Peak United Way's Referral Hotline at 2-1-1 or visit the online HealthMap Vaccine Finder.
Tips to help stop the spread of germs at home, work, and school:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or a sleeve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water to help protect yourself from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
Flu Season Is Here - Infographic
2014 Current Flu Season Statistics (updated weekly)