El Paso County Public Health’s Immunization Clinic has flu vaccine available. Prices vary depending on health care coverage and type of vaccine product (flu mist or injectible). Appointments are encouraged; to make an appointment or to inquire about prices, call (719) 578-3199.
To locate a flu vaccine clinic near you, call the contact Pikes Peak United Way's Referral Hotline at 2-1-1 or visit the online HealthMap Vaccine Finder.
Tips to help stop the spread of germs at home, work, and school:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or a sleeve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water to help protect yourself from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
Flu Season Is Here - Infographic
2014 Current Flu Season Statistics (updated weekly)