El Paso County Public Health offices will be CLOSED on Monday, September 1, 2014, in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
TB tests will not be offered Friday, August 29.
To locate a flu vaccine clinic near you, call the contact Pikes Peak United Way's Referral Hotline at 2-1-1 or visit the online HealthMap Vaccine Finder.
El Paso County Public Health’s Immunization Clinic also has flu vaccine available. Prices vary depending on health care coverage and type of vaccine product (flu mist or injectible). Appointments are encouraged; to make an appointment or to inquire about prices, call (719) 578-3199.
Tips to help stop the spread of germs at home, work, and school:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or a sleeve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water to help protect yourself from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
Flu Fact Sheet
Flu Season Is Here - Infographic
Free Community Flu Vaccine Clinics for Uninsured (limited to people 4 years and older who are uninsured or who do not have insurance that covers vaccinations)