Health Data Requests
All offices will open at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 3.
Public Health’s Epidemiology Program provides community health data for partner agencies on the following topics:
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Birth statistics
- Birth defect statistics
- Cancer incidence statistics
- Colorado Household Survey statistics
- Death statistics
- Injury statistics
- Population statistics
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring (PRAMS) statistics
- Tobacco Attitudes and Behaviors (TABS) statistics
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) statistics
You can access existing reports and data summaries from the Colorado Health and Environmental Data website.
Also, be sure to explore data available on the Colorado Health Information Dataset (CoHID) website.
If what you need is not already available from these sources, you can submit a request to El Paso County Public Health. To request data, please complete the request form and return by fax to (719) 575-8664 or by email to email@example.com. Please allow up to two weeks for requests to be fulfilled.