Health & Safety Education
El Paso County Public Health will be CLOSED Thursday and Friday, November 27 and 28, 2014, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
El Paso County Public Health informs, educates and empowers people about health issues. We provide:
- Health information, education and health promotion activities designed to reduce health risk and promote better health.
- Health communication plans and activities such as media advocacy and social marketing.
- Accessible health information and educational resources.
- Health education and health promotion program partnerships with schools, faith communities, work sites, personal care providers, and others to implement and reinforce health promotion programs and messages.
- Information about the hazards of smoking, assistance to programs to help you quit, and other resources on tobacco cessation.
- Statistics on the dangers of motorcycles and guides to motorcycle safety.
- Expert guidelines for infant safety and infant health.
- Information for community health fairs or events.