El Paso County Public Health informs, educates and empowers people about health issues. We provide:
- Health information, education and health promotion activities designed to reduce health risk and promote better health.
- Health communication plans and activities such as media advocacy and social marketing.
- Accessible health information and educational resources.
- Health education and health promotion program partnerships with schools, faith communities, work sites, personal care providers, and others to implement and reinforce health promotion programs and messages.
- Information about the hazards of smoking, assistance to programs to help you quit, and other resources on tobacco cessation.
- Statistics on the dangers of motorcycles and guides to motorcycle safety.
- Expert guidelines for infant safety and infant health.
- Information for community health fairs or events.