For Medical Providers
El Paso County Public Health will be CLOSED Thursday and Friday, November 27 and 28, 2014, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Public Health Alerts for Medical Providers
Infectious Disease Reports
- June 4, 2013 Health UPDATE for Colorado Health Care Providers: Hepatitis A Infections Associated with Frozen Berry Mix Consumption
- Microbe Monthly Reports
- 2008-09 Microbe Monthly Archives
- Medical Record Request Form
- Fact Sheet on Blood Lead Level Testing
- CDPHE Childhood Blood Lead Retesting and Case Management Chart
Please note: If you have experienced an illness that you believe is related to consumption of food, please call our Communicable Disease staff at (719) 578-3220. We take these reports seriously and we prefer that you contact us by telephone. Thank you.