Public Health Alerts for Medical Providers
Infectious Disease Reports
Infectious Disease Reporting
- Communicable disease conditions reportable by health care providers and laboratories
- Specimen submission requirements
- Medical Record Request Form
- Fact Sheet on Blood Lead Level Testing
- CDPHE Childhood Blood Lead Retesting and Case Management Chart
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Please note: If you have experienced an illness that you believe is related to consumption of food, please call our Communicable Disease staff at (719) 578-3220. We take these reports seriously and we prefer that you contact us by telephone. Thank you.
Public health reporting is mandated by law, (C.R.S. § 25-1-122) and is not affected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). HIPAA specifically provides for public health reporting without a patient’s authorization or consent.