For Medical Providers
El Paso County Public Health will be closed at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 for the holidays. We will reopen Friday, December 26, 2014.
Public Health Alerts for Medical Providers
Infectious Disease Reports
- June 4, 2013 Health UPDATE for Colorado Health Care Providers: Hepatitis A Infections Associated with Frozen Berry Mix Consumption
- Microbe Monthly Reports
- 2008-09 Microbe Monthly Archives
- Medical Record Request Form
- Fact Sheet on Blood Lead Level Testing
- CDPHE Childhood Blood Lead Retesting and Case Management Chart
Please note: If you have experienced an illness that you believe is related to consumption of food, please call our Communicable Disease staff at (719) 578-3220. We take these reports seriously and we prefer that you contact us by telephone. Thank you.