We provide immunizations to protect individuals and the community from the spread of disease.
- 2013 Fees and Vaccine Prices for Adult Immunizations (There is a $30 clinic fee in addition to the price of the vaccine.)
- Child care workers and caregivers: important facts about vaccines
- Adult Immunization Schedule
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call (719) 578-3199 between 8:00 to 11:50 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:50 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Adult Medicaid accepted (no charges to client); eligibility verified at time of appointment
- We cannot take other third-party insurance at this time, but provide our clients with an itemized receipt that may be copied to submit to private insurance companies for potential reimbursement.
- Bring shot records if you have them
- To request a copy of your immunization records, download the Immunization Record Request Form