Special Event Vendors

All special event food vendors who wish to operate in El Paso County must have a valid Colorado Retail Food Establishment License. For those vendors who wish to obtain licensing through El Paso County Public Health, applications will be reviewed by the Environmental Health Division, and to promote public health and prevent foodborne illness, the division will provide training and educational services. Under this program, the division will also respond to complaints received from the public.

Operate a Special Event Retail Food Establishment