El Paso County Public Health is deeply saddened by the senseless shooting that occurred on November 19, 2022, in Colorado Springs at Club Q.
Resources for victims and their families
- Inside Out Youth Services
- Red Cross 1-800-RedCross for mental and spiritual guidance
How the community can help
- Colorado Healing Fund provides a secure way to donate to victims of the Club Q tragedy.
Behavioral Heath Resources
- Colorado Crisis Services 1-844-493-8255, or text “TALK” to 38255 This hotline will connect you to a crisis counselor or trained professional. The staffer will assess risk and determine if a mobile response is necessary.
- If a mobile response is necessary, the Mobile Response Team or Community Response Team will strive to make contact within one hour in Colorado Springs or two hours outside Colorado Springs.
- Cedar Springs Hospital 719-633-4114 | www.cedarspringsbhs.com Cedar Springs offers 24/7 referrals and assessments by phone or online for individuals of all ages who suffer from psychiatric disorders, substance abuse or co-occuring conditions.
- 2135 Southgate Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Diversus Health 719-635-7000 | www.diversushealth.org.
- Diversus offers a 24/7 walk-in crisis center for all ages, regardless of ability to pay, for crisis services and counseling, as well as around the clock care for mental wellbeing.
- 115 S. Parkside Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80910 Peak View Behavioral Health Assessment team: 719-355-1028 | Main line: 719-444-8484 | www.peakviewbh.com
- Peak View offers complimentary assessments 24/7 for individuals of all ages seeking help and support for mental health and/or substance abuse.
- 7353 Sisters Grove, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Additional Behavior Health Resources
- Respuesta a las inquietudes de salud mental y conductual en el Condado de El Paso
- Kidpower: Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy