- Terrie Blackwell - Teen Director, Fountain Valley YMCA
- Jackie Floredo, Alliance for Kids Coordinator, El Paso County's Early Childhood Council
- Joe Garrett - Assistant Superintendent, Widefield School District 3
- Sam Gieck- Fountain City Council Member
- Longinos Gonzalez- Commissioner, EPC Board of County Commissioners
- Angela Hamilton, Program Director, Kidpower of Colorado
- Chris Heberer - Chief, Fountain Police Department
- Sean Mandel - Commander- Colorado Springs Police Department
- Dr. Montina Romero - Assistant Superintendent, Fountain Ft Carson School District 8
- Abby Simpson - Library Manager, Pikes Peak Library District
- Scott Trainer - Fountain City Manager
- Susan Wheelan - Director, El Paso County Public Health
El Paso County Public Health is currently experiencing a high volume of cases and may not be able to complete contact tracing for all positive COVID-19 cases.
If you test positive for COVID-19, you may be contacted for a phone interview or receive a text message to complete an online survey. Individuals who are infectious with COVID-19 are required to isolate. El Paso County Public Health recommends that they reach out to their close contacts.