COVID-19 vaccinations remain widely available throughout El Paso County
El Paso County, CO – On Nov. 9, the COVID-19 vaccination drive-thru site located at the Citadel Mall will close, after providing critical access to vaccines since July 2021.
This shift is part of a return to normal operations, with the goal of having residents seek vaccinations from their typical medical providers, such as their doctor or local pharmacy. COVID-19 vaccines remain widely available throughout El Paso County across numerous health care providers, clinics, and pharmacies.
El Paso County Public Health (EPCPH) continues to make COVID-19, flu, and routine vaccinations available to residents:
- COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters are available at EPCPH’s Immunizations Clinic, located at the Citizens Services Center.
- Call (719) 578-3199, option 5 to schedule an appointment.
- EPCPH continues to provide vaccinations at community events through mobile outreach.
- If you would like to schedule EPCPH’s mobile outreach van to provide vaccinations at your business, school, church, or community event, fill out this form.
- To learn more or to find a location near you, visit: www.elpasocountyhealth.org/how-can-i-get-a-vaccine
- To search for a location by zip code, visit www.vaccines.gov.
For more information, visit EPCPH’s website at www.elpasocountyhealth.org.