Notice: Due to the spread of COVID-19, International Travel services are not available at this time.
International Travel Clinic
El Paso County Public Health nurses are trained in providing the most up to date travel information. As a member of the International Society of Travel Medicine, we are able to provide accurate information to promote safe travel.
An El Paso County Public Health Immunization Nurse Consultant is ready to answer your immunization questions. You can email a nurse at [email protected], or call at (719) 578-3199, option 5.
Yellow fever vaccines are still available!
Schedule an Appointment
Travel vaccines require a travel consultation appointment. Please schedule appointments at least two weeks before your departure date. To schedule an appointment, call (719) 578-3199, option 5.
Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 11:30 am. and 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Appointment Line Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4:15 p.m
During Your Travel Consultation:
- Your vaccination records are analyzed
- Your itinerary is reviewed
- Discuss risk of specific diseases
- Discuss potential safety risks
- Education is provided to promote safe travel
- Food precautions
- Water precautions
- Insect precautions
- Your itinerary (to include layovers, cities, and/or areas of travel)
- Travel registration form (front and back completed)
- Copy of your previous vaccination records with dates
- Your International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow card), if applicable
- Insurance information, if applicable
Are you traveling with a group? Contact us to learn about arranging a group immunization appointment.
- We now accept many third-party insurance plans. Call for more information.