COVID-19 Vaccines Available for 6 months and older
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available for children from the ages 6 months and up! Ask your pediatrician or health care provider about scheduling your child’s vaccine appointment today.
In Colorado, clients with Medicaid must go through WIC to receive electric breast pumps. Breast pumps can help with breastfeeding. Depending on the situation, WIC can provide the following to active WIC participants:
• Loaned Hospital-Grade Electric Pumps
• Single-User (Personal) Electric Pumps
• Manual (Hand-Operated) Breast Pumps
• Starter Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
• Various Sizes of Pump Flanges