Masks and face coverings
Public Health strongly recommends wearing a mask in public indoor settings — regardless of vaccination status — in alignment with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations.
In Colorado, clients with Medicaid must go through WIC to receive electric breast pumps. Breast pumps can help with breastfeeding. Depending on the situation, WIC can provide the following to active WIC participants:
• Loaned Hospital-Grade Electric Pumps
• Single-User (Personal) Electric Pumps
• Manual (Hand-Operated) Breast Pumps
• Starter Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
• Various Sizes of Pump Flanges