El Paso County moves to less COVID-19 restrictions for events and businesses
State dial framework ended on April 15, mask order remains in place. Read the news release here.
In Colorado, clients with Medicaid must go through WIC to receive electric breast pumps. Breast pumps can help with breastfeeding. Depending on the situation, WIC can provide the following to active WIC participants:
• Loaned Hospital-Grade Electric Pumps
• Single-User (Personal) Electric Pumps
• Manual (Hand-Operated) Breast Pumps
• Starter Supplemental Nursing System (SNS)
• Various Sizes of Pump Flanges