The El Paso County Health Indicators 2012 Report provides a comprehensive look at the overall health status of the community. This report represents many months of careful and systematic review of data that tells the story about the health of people in our community. The information updates our residents about health issues that cause illness, injury, loss of quality of life, and death in El Paso County.
El Paso County Public Health collected and analyzed data to assess the county’s “health” using indicators that align with Colorado’s 10 Winnable Battles.
El Paso County Health Indicators 2012 Report: View the entire report here.
Table of Contents:
- Health Disparities
- Who We Are: El Paso County Demographic and Socioeconomic Data
- Morbidity and Mortality Data
- Health Indicators:
- Access to Care
- Environmental Health
- Food Safety
- Healthy Eating and Active Living
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Oral Health
- Tobacco Use
- Unsafe Sexual Practices and Teen Pregnancy
- Vaccine-Preventable Infectious Diseases
- Glossary of Terms
For questions or comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org