Construction and Land Use

Construction activity permits are required whenever construction may result in a disturbed area of one or more acres. Applications will be reviewed by a qualified Environmental Health Specialist and must be completed in their entirety.

The Environmental Health Division collaborates with local governments, Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments (PPACG), other agencies, developers, and the public to incorporate public health considerations into planning and development activities. Any proposed land use changes are reviewed by EPCPH in conjunction with EPC Planning and Community Development.