WIC (Women, Infants & Children)
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call (719) 578-3199 between 8:00 to 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Breastfeeding (Office on Women's Health)
- Food Allergy Research & Education
- WIC Facts
We provide qualifying women and children with supplemental food, education on nutrition topics, and referrals to community programs.
- WIC is funded through a federal grant.
- Those eligible include pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children through age 5.
- WIC clients must have a medical or nutritional reason to qualify.
- Clients must show proof of identity and residency within El Paso County.
- WIC clients receive vouchers for nutritious foods such as milk, cheese, eggs, cereal, juice, and dried beans or peanut butter.
- Topics covered in education appointments include:
- Childhood obesity
- Child development
- The food pyramid guide
- Feeding infants
Guidelines for July 2, 2014 - June 30, 2015
- A household with 1 member may earn up to $1,800 gross monthly.
- A household with 2 members may earn up to $2,426 gross monthly.
- A household with 3 members may earn up to $3,051 gross monthly.
- A household with 4 members may earn up to $3,677 gross monthly.
- A household with 5 members may earn up to $4,303 gross monthly.
- A household with 6 members may earn up to $4,929 gross monthly.
- A household with 7 members may earn up to $5,555 gross monthly.
- A household with 8 members may earn up to $6,181 gross monthly.
Note: A pregnant woman is considered a household of two. For households with more than eight members, or if you have any questions, please call the WIC office.
Address: 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, CO, 80907
Phone: (719) 578-3199
Address: 97 Widefield Blvd., Widefield, CO, 80911
Phone: (719) 575-8571