We strive to protect individuals and the community from the spread of preventable diseases through the use of vaccines.
We are now accepting Tricare for immunizations you receive at our clinic!
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, call (719) 578-3199, Option 5 between 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Walk in clinic appointments available on Tuesdays between 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Adult Medicaid accepted (no charges to client); eligibility verified at time of appointment
- We accept many forms of third party insurance. Please click for more information.
- Call our appointment staff to discuss costs if insurance will not cover your vaccinations.
- Vaccine prices
- Child care workers and caregivers: important facts about vaccines
- A current immunization record is needed for appointments.
- To request a copy of your immunization records, download the Immunization Record Request Form
- Mantenga a sus niños sanos. Vacúnelos
- Proteja a sus niños y adolescentes en edad escolar con las vacunas