Eligible programs and services invited to apply for grants up to $36,000
El Paso County, CO – El Paso County Public Health (EPCPH) announces new community grant opportunities to assist community partners in building infrastructure in support of the public health system to serve residents throughout El Paso County.
The EPCPH 2023 Partner Engagement Grants will award grants of up to $36,000 to eligible organizations. Grant recipients must have a focus in at least one of the following areas:
- Improve collaborative processes with behavioral health partners or provide behavioral health services.
- Connect communities to services that support the whole person by providing robust linkages and navigation for community resources.
The grant funding, which totals $324,000, was awarded to EPCPH as part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Strengthening U.S. Public Health Infrastructure, Workforce, and Data Systems grant, a groundbreaking, multi-billion-dollar investment that supports critical public health infrastructure needs of jurisdictions across the United States.
Projects and services that could potentially receive grant funding from the EPCPH Partner Engagement Grant Program include:
- Access to Care
- Food Insecurity
- Substance Use
- Mental Health
- Behavioral Health
- Suicide Prevention
- Employment Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Resource Navigation
- Community Education
- Organization Staffing / Personnel
- Entity must hold a nonprofit status 501(c)(3)
- Entity must be able to document how the proposed program/service will address a health inequity within in the El Paso County community
- Organization must be located in El Paso County
Ineligible uses of funding include the purchase of equipment over $5,000, clinical care, food, alcohol, entertainment, fundraising, marketing costs, reimbursement of pre-award costs, lobbying or propaganda.
Organizations are invited to submit one grant application requesting up to $36,000 (funding requests can be less than $36,000) by 11:59 p.m. on March 19, 2023.Any funding awarded through the grant process must be expended by Nov. 30, 2023.
To learn more or to apply, visit the El Paso County Public Health website.