NOTICE: The Reproductive Health Clinic currently has very limited availability for walk-in appointments. Please call ahead to check availability for same-day appointments.
El Paso County Public Health provides the following services through our clinic:
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Comprehensive birth control options
- Education, exams, and treatment for STIs such as HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia
- Exams for women, including Pap test, pelvic and breast exams
- Exams for men (for reproductive health)
- Gardasil HPV vaccine to prevent certain forms of cancer and genital warts
We accept Medicaid
Same-day, next-day, and walk-in appointments are available. In addition to Medicaid, we offer fees for services charged on a sliding scale based on income. Some lab fees require full payment. We are happy to answer your questions about payment and fees for services.
To Make an Appointment
Call (719) 578-3199, Option 1 for Reproductive Health Clinic.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (No walk-ins will be seen after 4:00 p.m.)
Located on the second floor of the Citizens Service Center, 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907.
For your convenience, print and complete a registration form (English / Spanish) before your appointment.
To request a copy of your medical records, download the Medical Record Request Form Español.
Click here to download and print a blank copy of the history form (English/ Spanish) to fill out prior to your appointment.
Click here to download or view a copy of reminders (English/ Spanish) to consider before your appointment.