Notice: Due to the spread of COVID-19, Family Planning services are not available at this time.
El Paso County Public Health provides the following services through our clinic:
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Birth control
- Education, exams, and treatment for STDs such as HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia
- Exams for women, including Pap test, pelvic and breast exams
- Exams for men (for reproductive health)
- Gardasil HPV vaccine to prevent certain forms of cancer and genital warts
We accept Medicaid
Same-day, next-day, and walk-in appointments are available. In addition to Medicaid, we offer fees for services charged on a sliding scale based on income. Some lab fees require full payment. We are happy to answer your questions about payment and fees for services.
To Make an Appointment
Call (719) 578-3199, Option 1 for Family Planning Clinic.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located on the second floor of the Citizens Service Center, 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Rd., Colorado Springs, CO 80907.