Schedule an Appointment
- Appointments are available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Walk-in clinic is available every Tuesday from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wait times for walk-in clinic vary.
- To make an appointment, call (719) 578-3199, option 5.
Please bring the following with you to every visit:
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
- Insurance information
We now accept insurance plans! Please call for more information on insurance providers accepted at our clinic.
Children (birth through 18 years):
Low-cost vaccines are provided for children who are:
- Medicaid-eligible (including CHP+)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
Adults (19 years and older):
Vaccines are not just for kids! There are recommended vaccinations for adults based on age, health status, job, lifestyle, or travel destinations.*
We provide vaccinations for adults who are:
El Paso County Public Health does not bill insurance for travel-specific vaccinations. Please call for more information.
*Low-cost vaccinations may be available for uninsured or under insured adults. These discounted vaccines are limited in supply and available on a first-come, first served basis. Please call for availability or if you have any questions.
Brochures & Links
- Mantenga a sus niños sanos. Vacúnelos
- Proteja a sus niños y adolescentes en edad escolar con las vacunas
- Immunization Schedules:
- Parent Letter for K-12th Grades (Required & Recommended Vaccines)
- Clear Answers and Smart Advice About Your Baby's Shots by Dr. Ari Brown, MD, FAAP
- Questions and Answers for Specific Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Colorado School Required Vaccines K-12