El Paso County Public Health South will be closed until further notice, due to water damage. Additional updates will be provided as they become available.
Adult & Child Immunizations
Please call ahead to make an appointment at 719-578-3199, option 5.
For everyone’s safety, please:
- If you or anyone in your group is sick, please reschedule and stay home.
Please bring the following with you to every visit:
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
- Insurance information
Children (birth through 18 years):
Low-cost vaccines are provided for children who are:
- Medicaid-eligible (including CHP+)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Immunization Record Request Form
- Locating Old Shot Records
- Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS) is a confidential, population-based, computerized system that collects and consolidates vaccination data for Coloradans of all ages from a variety of sources. CIIS assists healthcare systems, schools, and individuals to keep a record of the immunizations you/your child has received. If you prefer to exclude yours or your child’s information from CIIS, visit the CIIS opt-out procedures web page to opt out of the registry. You will also find information on how to rescind a prior opt out.