Notice: To make an appointment, please call 719-578-3199, option 5.
For everyone’s safety, please:
- Ensure everyone in your party age 10 and above is wearing a mask.
- Maintain at least 6 feet of space between your family and others.
- Limit the size of your group to children who are getting vaccines and the parent/guardian/caregiver.
- If you or anyone in your group is sick, please reschedule and stay home. To help protect the health and safety of our clients and staff, we cannot serve anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms.
Please bring the following with you to every visit:
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
- Insurance information
Children (birth through 18 years):
Low-cost vaccines are provided for children who are:
- Medicaid-eligible (including CHP+)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
Brochures & Links
- Immunization Schedules:
- Parent Letter for K-12th Grades (Required & Recommended Vaccines)
- Clear Answers and Smart Advice About Your Baby's Shots by Dr. Ari Brown, MD, FAAP
- Questions and Answers for Specific Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Colorado School Required Vaccines K-12